Women's Mobile Medical Services operates the only mobile digital mammography service that travels through out Central Florida. Where women are able to access the service at their place of employment during the course of a business day.
Women’s Mobile Medical Services, LLC will focus primarily on women’s health related issues which include breast cancer and osteoporosis. The Mobile Medical RV will conduct screening exams that will appropriately diagnose and communicate the results to the patient’s treating physician. Some of the benefits of our services include:
- Screening exams interpreted by Board-Certified Radiologists licensed in FL
- Florida licensed and certified Technicians
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) certified
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accredited
- Medical screening equipment licensed and certified
- Traveling to community events, health fairs, employer groups and corporate offices.
- Offering screening exams from a fully mobile based concept platform
- Accepting most major insurance plans, including Medicare
We specifically participate with all lines of business for the following:
- United Healthcare
Women’s Mobile Medical Services, LLC is the only ACR accredited & FDA certified provider of Mobile Mammography Screening Exams, Mobile Ultrasound and Mobile Bone Densitometry Services. We are able to travel and service patients throughout the State of Florida.
The typical wait time for a screening mammography exam in Florida is currently averaging between eight and nine months for an appointment. We are providing our mobile services to the community in order to alleviate the long wait time for screening exams. We travel directly to your company’s location with our Mobile Medical RV. This proves to be a great benefit for the employees due to the fact that the service comes directly to them at work and they do not need to take a scheduled day off in order to travel to a diagnostic center or hospital facility for the screening exam.